Thursday, May 24, 2007

Dancin' Darlin'

Wow, the dance recital is SATURDAY!! *freaks out* But I am really excited, I've enjoyed dancing so much and wish I'd started 15 years ago! Next year I'm going to take Clogging, Tap/Ballet, and Hip hop. I feel weird about starting Tap and Ballet at 18 years old, but Kristen told me not to worry about it. So I'm gonna do it! Even if my classmates are 4 year olds!

Bonnie is coming up tomorrow evening, then me, her and Jessica Olsen (she's staying here till Sunday/Monday while her dad is out of town) and maybe Stephen and Danielle are gonna see Pirates of the Carribean #3, woohoo! Then Saturday comes... the DANCE RECITAL! Luckily, my dance is next-to-the-last of the first part of the recital. That can be good or bad, but I'm calling it good.

I love to dance. <3 Hopefully I'll get accepted on the '08 Summer/Fall track or '08-'09 Fall Winter track at BYU-I so I can complete my second year of dance. Anyways, right now I've got to go figure out how/when I'm gonna get my allergy shots and go see a stable at 1:00.

No comments: