Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"I Can Accomplish The Things Which I've Been Given"

...hopefully! I feel so stressed because I've got SO much to do!

Finish Personal Progress (consisting of 3 value experiences and one project), go visit an inactive member I've never met (Today!), call/contact all the young adults I'm in charge of (including inactives... >.<), get some activities planned for February/March and call everyone to let them know, make up a sort of Resume/Work and Horse Experience thingy for the job I'm applying for, get interviewed for the job I'm applying for and look better and more qualified than the rest (!!!!!!!), CLEAN MY ROOM!!!!, finish my first semester of Government (I'm on the last lesson), get my second semester of Government and finish IT and start and finish Chemistry by May 30th.

But luckily, everything is in for my college application to BYU Idaho, so now I just have to take a tater and wait on that! YAY! :) Right now I'm working on writing down all my stuff about my projects for Young Women's, because I lost my original personal progress book AND scriptures so now I have to rewrite the stuff for my projects. Luckily, I had talked to Suzy before I lost it and she had recorded down everything I'd done. *phew*

Everyone (who reads this, haha) will be happy to know that I am going to jog every other morning on our treadmill. I just started this morning, did 20 minutes and then cooled down for 5. My shins don't hurt me because Irish has strengthened them, but my stamina and leg strength needs to be built. I haven't been "irishing" to gain stamina, so I figured I'd run and watch a movie while I do so. And I NEED to gain stamina for clogging but ESPECIALLY for my Irish piece for recital. If anyone wants to feel how much stamina it takes and how much it takes OUT of you, just let me know, I'll show you the basic move and you can do that for 30 seconds and see how you feel. It's one of THE most taxing things in the world, I'm sure of it. I can run longer and faster than I can irish. And that's saying ALOT because I am NOT in shape!

I'm not even running to lose weight, I'm just running to build my stamina! I seriously had this vision of me the other day, walking all over BYU Idaho campus and feeling stupid because I was out of breath just walking to class! But it won't be like that, because I'm going to be in better shape.

No comments: