Monday, September 29, 2008

Terrible Thanksgiving

So... I'm really sad. And since no one reads this blog, I can just rant! I miss home, my family and my horse. For some stupid reason I thought it would be a good idea to come back here and stay off-track, WAS I STUPID?! I love it, don't get me wrong, but I'm missing everything I do at home right now. There is SO much going on in Virginia right now!!!

- Leaves changing colors
- Decorating the house for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Going to Fall Renaissance Faires
- STATE FAIR!
- Chilly Fall Air
- Watching Justin's coat get thicker each week
- Leaves...Leaves... and MORE Leaves! All Over the place, all over the ground!
- Family time with Thanksgiving and Christmas

I miss it...ALOT, and I'm not sure why I'm here at BYU-Idaho right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying my time here, but my time at home just seems so much more appealing. I'm not dating anyone here, I'm not involved in anything really with school other than some classes, and I'm not involved with horses at ALL. Mom, Sabina, Sarah, Laura, Grandmama and Sarah's boys are all going to the State Fair today... I've been wanting to go ever since we moved to Rocky Mount 9 years ago! It was our tradition and now they're picking it back up where we left it!!!

And now, Mom is taking away my only source of immeadiate family by shipping Becca and her family back to VIRGINIA for Thanksgiving! I didn't think it'd bother me, but now... *sigh*

No comments: