Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ren Faire = Fun. ; Dance Costume = Ugly.

The Ren Faire was fun. It was a BLAST! Bryan, Sara, Kate, Brandy and I all went down Friday night in Jer, spent the night at a Days Inn, then came home Saturday after the faire. We went to the Tartan Moonlight Madness on Friday night at the Faire as well as Saturday. It was all fun, but it was VERY frustrating and SCARY at times when EVERYONE was yelling at me to go a different direction, and we almost got killed several times because my stress went into my driving. GAH! But we managed to get to a CiCi's five minutes before it closed on Friday night, got free drinks and leftover pizza while we waited for them to cook us two pizzas. I'll write a novel when I feel like it.
Anyways, at dance tonight we got our costumes.... D-:< I am going to have to post a picture, because I feel like in words I simply canNOT do them justice. The top is okay, but the bottoms are HIDEOUS! And I'm so nervous about the Recital already, and now I have an ugly costume to worry about!!! *SOBS* Luckily, Brandy, Kristen and I went and saw "Are We Done Yet?" after dance tonight, so that made it slightly better. But we had milkshakes...and now I feel guilty...I finished the Book of Mormon!... but I can't celebrate because I have to study for Biology. It'd be so nice to have no responsibility whatsoever. *sigh* School will be over three weeks!!!

No comments: