Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sufferance for 1.5 weeks

School will be officially over for me May 2nd. w000000t!!! I am super excited! Not like I'll have all my stuff to go to college, or even be a high school graduate... but this semester at Va Western will be over and I'm never going back. :) We're going to get independent Government, Chemistry and Spanish courses for me to do and apply for College next year. I was actually considering going to Virginia Western in the Fall just to take Photography and Sign Language, but... I might just work on Sign Language at home with all of the sign language videos we have, and do Photography on my own.

I am looking forward to May 2nd. It's only less than two weeks away! But I've got SO much to do until then.

Tonight: Finish editing English Paper and read everything for English from Wednesday
Tomorrow: Study the "Sewage Treatment" section of Lab (the one I was NOT present for, only from someone else's notes); retype/edit again my english paper, write my works cited, get everything printed out, highlighted, cross referenced, etc; take english paper to school; finish reading everything for English; go to Bonnie's house and borrow her two saddles; get allergy shots
Saturday: Be at barn at 9:30; 10:00 vet arrives and we start throwing saddles on Justin to see which one fits, do NOT forget to ask for a sedative; Go to Girls Camp meeting at noon (goes for two hours); get home and study for Lab test (probably won't happen); take shower, clean room, etc.
Sunday: Official rest day. Write Eric.
Monday: Study for Lab test; read everything for english and write journal entry for Poetry section; Get allergy shots
Tuesday: Geometry Notebook test; LAB TEST; more Lecture on Bio; Study for Bio Mini Quiz
Wednesday: Study for Bio Mini Quiz; be at barn @ 12:30 for farrier at 1:00; dance at 5:15; YW's at 7:00
Thursday: Biology Mini Quiz; go to Geometry, study for Geometry final; Write English Paper #4 in LTC
Friday (4/27): Get English stuff finished up, review poetry words and learn; Study for Bio final
Saturday (4/29): Study for Bio Final; Study for English Final; Do worksheet for Geo final
Monday (4/30): Get allergy shots; Study for Bio Final, English Final, etc.
Tuesday (5/1): BIO FINAL; GEOMETRY FINAL; and take English Final at LTC (optional
Wednesday (5/2): Take English Final in LTC NO LATER than this date!!!!!!

hmmm.... now that I wrote this big 'ole thing, I need to review it and keep up with it!

No comments: