Monday, October 22, 2007

rrrrrrrrANDom

So the Ren Faire was fun!!! All the pictures are on my facebook, and http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t259/MarysCwby/ <--here. Captions will provide you with enough information to satisfy what all happened. It was good, except we got yelled at (by the unnamed senior and co-senior "adults" of the group) several times, and were bossed around with unfeeling meanness without giving us a nice "first chance" to obey. *sigh* Oh well, I still had a good time! Me, Sara and Bryan W., Brandy, Sabina, Kate and her mom Lisa all went. My one regret is that I didn't go see my cousins :( But it was fun, I bought a drum! And a belt and a mugstrap and an awesome hat! (which Dad is wearing in one of the pictures, and Laura is posing in one with my drum)

Dance class today was fun, we learned a couple clogging moves from "All That!" cloggers that do precision and were on America's Got Talent! Pretty cool move, it's hard though and they don't have names for their moves OR timing for them. So.... while they're a little unorganized in that department, they're still great! And we finished learning the "Ain't No Other Man" dance for competition. FINALLY! I just need to practice!

Oh, our current Elders are real fun and Elder Orth told me (after I told him I'd talk to Sabina and David about the missionary discussions) said that he could hook me up with another Elder that rides horses, does hawking or hawkery or whatever you're supposed to call it, also sings and plays guitar. WOW! :D Hahaha, so now that I have my husband already picked out... >.<

I'm gonna be super busy this week! I just got back from the Ren Faire, but me and Jon are going to buy stuff for our Halloween Activity for ALL single adults and high school seniors that's THIS Friday night. THEN I have ACT's (for the 2nd time) on Saturday, and then afterwards Danielle talked to me about going to this Sleepy Hollow thing at the Explore Park (which is closing down because its funding was cut off!), then next Wednesday night OR Thursday morning me and Justin are leaving for the Beach Ride! Which we won't be back until Sunday! GAH! >.< Life is SO busy, and I need to squeeze practicing my clogging in everyday this week, and there's still allergy shots that need to be done, etcetera!

No comments: