Thursday, October 4, 2007

despising procrastination

I should be doing schoolwork. Oh well! Just got back from the Freelands' this morning, they borrowed our horse trailer yesterday and I went with them to pick up a 16 month old colt from Floyd. It was really fun, we went all the way out there and met the long haired guy that trained him and some other horses. He had this gorgeous Tennessee Walker gelding that was a dark blue roan and had just turned 3 that he had trained. That horse was VERY well trained and doing so well! He was a very likeable guy, and the Freelands' might have him train Booberry, their 2 year old colt. Anyways, after dropping him off Heidi let me back up the trailer twice (because I told her that Dad wouldn't give me horse trailer driving lessons) and I did pretty good, then I drove it all the way to 40. xD We got there alot slower than usual, to say the least.

We dropped off the trailer and then I went back with them. Went to Wal*mart on the way home and then gathered up Jake, Kendall, Abby, Sam and Shelby and took them to Martinsville to go roller skating with their friends. So after that me, Hyla and Heidi watched this Gypsy Vanner breeding farm DVD and the Family Cancer Camp DVD which was really nice - they had a good time. I'm actually thinking of volunteering at the cancer camp. Heidi made some AWESOME shrimp stuff that was composed of shrimp, that round fish stuff that tastes so good (looks like a banana, I can't think of the name!), with zucchini, shell pasta, carrots, etc. it was DELICIOUS!!! We also had hot crispy french bread with it, which tasted wonderful dipped in a hunk of softened butter or in the sauce of the stuff itself. I really honestly wish I could repeat that meal!

I slept with Hyla and Shelby, and they made me dance irish a BUNCH before we all got in bed. I really honestly need to dance irish more because I don't have much stamina for it or ANYTHING. But last night I slept sooooo good, dunno why! Shelby's bed must've been really comfortable, and I also had a huge floor fan blowing on me... man, it was so comfortable. I haven't slept that well or been that comfortable in weeks!

No comments: