Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ponee loooooove



I <3 ponies! Even though Justin's a horse, he's definently my 'painted ponee'


The missionaries came to work today to clean the barn, and found only three piles of poop in it. Just my luck! Tomorrow, there will probably be 25x piles of poop and the whole thing'll have to be stripped and I'll be by myself! >.<>
Brittney was with me for the past 24+ hours. We went to Wal*mart today so she could buy some dress we saw there yesterday, but they only had it a size smaller than her. I spent at least 20 minutes deciding on three pairs of shoes, put two in the cart, and ended up removing them and two other items at checkout (Sarah, I'm just like YOU!). But I do feel good about removing them. I actually got Mousse today too, along with some hairspray because I want to try the 'scrunch' hairdo that I see so many girls do. Plus, I got two adorable little dresses for church and for fun!

The missionaries have alot of fun at the barn, especially Elder Garner. He's obsessed with Diesel, the 17 hand warmblood that belongs to the director of the operation. Apparently he got permission to ride him for his birthday, so one of these days he's gonna ride him. But he enjoys playing with the horses alot and surprisingly has a natural ability with them and how to deal with them like: when to give in, when to not, etc. I was shockingly surprised as he told me how Jake did with him today, because he decided he needed to shove Jake around (so he went to the field, got him, tied and groomed him, then walked/trotted him around the ring, and he did really well). *rolls eyes* Elder Cloyd got Majec (who he calls his girlfriend) and tied/groomed her before I took her to work with her, and then he helped me with some hippotherapy toy desensitizing. They're both pretty dang obnoxious, but I've learned to deal with it (i.e. assigning each of them to a different horse so they don't strangle eachother and I don't strangle them xD).

This is me with our new baby goat Chamomile aka- Millie.

And I love Braveheart and Warrior. I've determined the two of them are my favorite, the two little little ponies.

No comments: