Friday, March 28, 2008

so EXCITED


I can NOT wait until next weekend to go to the Renaissance Faire, yaaaaaayyyy!!!! Luckily, I told myself I could not conceiveably afford to purchase a Nikon d40 before our trip (short of getting it from a camera store on a payment plan), so I'll content myself with shooting pictures with Sarah's camera until I can get my own at a later date. It is really frustrating living life without a camera though... heck! I've been without one for the past few months! >.<


a "Knight" from last year's North Carolina Renaissance Faire

I've got $225 to go on my Nikon d40 savings. I decided to buy the kit of it on Amazon which comes with the camera and factory lens, a 4GB card, card reader, carrying case, and I'm not sure what else, but not much more if so. I'll probably use this next paycheck (if I get it in time!) - the entire thing - for gas and the Renaissance Faire, but I might go ahead and take some money out of my savings for it. I need to let Sarah know ahead of time to A) not let me buy ANY crowns; B) not allow me to purchase a musical instrument... that is $30 or above! (just to be safe ;D) Somehow my head just gets all jumbled when I step into the ??00's and go to a Ren Faire. I've made some poor purchases.

No comments: