Monday, September 24, 2007

Anticipation of the College Life

*sigh* I want to go to BYU Idaho sooooo bad and SOON! I almost want to go in January with Brandy, but I guess it'd be better to go in the Summer or next Fall. But all I have to do is retake my ACT's and if I get a 28, then I can go ahead and apply! Otherwise, since I'm homeschooled, I have to get a GED if my ACT score is lower than 28. My previous score was a 25, so I just need to prepare a little better for it and go in there and do a good job. I'm gonna start filling out my application now, so I have everything ready to go once my ACT scores are in. Not sure if I'll retake it or just go get a GED if I'm lower than 28... guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Hopefully I'll get into the Summer/Fall 2008 track or the Fall 08/Winter 09 track. It'd be nice not to have to wait until Winter 2009 to go. Anyways, Jon's gonna go take his ACT's too, so hopefully we can do it at the same time so we can have a person that we know there with us.

"Ugly Blue Buggy"'s diesel leak finally got bigger and was gushing out last Monday when I was heading to dance class, so Dad and some guys that stopped to help secured the leak with a piece of cardboard and tie wraps! How Bruington typical! ;) Then, the missionaries, Dad and I pulled it with a chain back to the house. He just now has it working again, so hopefully it's fixed and I can drive it again. Though it has been nice not having to drive myself places :-P We might actually get JER fixed though, which would be WONDERFUL because I miss him!

No comments: