Monday, September 17, 2007

Apple Festival!!!

The Apple Festival went GREAT! I kinda wish Mom'd taken pictures of us clogging, but instead she took a video of the WHOLE thing (which is posted below) so I guess that's fine. At least I can look back and see how I did! There's two master groups, ages 13 & under and 14& up and I expected the younger ones to be pretty dang good, plus I thought that they buck instead of normal singles (buck is a different version of a regular clogging step- faster and harder) because us older girls do bucks instead, but they were just doing normal clogging. They did pretty good for learning it in two or three weeks, but I don't think any of them smiled because they were so focused on their feet. Bless their hearts! But I can't say ANYTHING because us older girls' lines were jacked and our circle is severely jacked. Plus, I got messed up three times, haha! *sigh* Oh well, it was fun anyways! :-P Mom, Laura, and Sabina were there with me and Kristen showed up to watch too.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome mary! I loved that video! you were so good! great job!