Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Beach Ride!!!

I just officially decided that "Yes, I AM going on the Beach Ride!" It's actually a Horseback Ride-a-thon on Myrtle Beach to benefit the American Heart Association. I just finished emailing my aunts and uncles, but for Sarah, Becca and Stephen, here's the url: CLICK
(if you're reading this) I asked everyone for about $5 or $10, which I figured wasn't a whole lot to ask. You don't have to donate, but it'd be appreciated since I haven't reached the minimum yet. :D

I'm super excited though, because I've always wanted to ride on the beach and now I can! My only problem is, I wish I had a professional photographer (or Sarah!) to take awesome pictures of this moment. *smiles dreamily* Hopefully Justin'll be the cool, calmly curious horse that he is most of the time when we're there so we can enjoy it fully. Dad and I are gonna take Justin and Twister (Brittney's horse) in the horse trailer and I assume he's going to stay with us the whole time. Which'll be fine, because I know he loves taking pictures!

Anyhoo, I need to go get ready for dance. Btw, here's a nice video of Brittney loping Justin. I have pictures of her and Sabina riding Justin at Shadow Ridge, but none of me on him! Gosh it sucks being the person always behind the camera! :-P

No comments: