Monday, September 10, 2007

subjects of thought mass

I just finished doing an hour of schoolwork in my Chemistry book, and it was actually kinda fun! But that was only because it's in the chapter BEFORE you start doing Chemistry where it teaches you how to convert measurements, etc. Since I already know that stuff, it was an absolute breeze, but I'm sure once I actually start doing Chemistry I'll probably pass out from the effort.

Justin's doing great! Me and Him rode with Michelle, Jim (the lady who owns/takes care of the barn and her husband) and Julia (a girl from germany who came to work at the barn for the summer) and their three horses to Ferrystone and rode for 3 hours on the trail. Justin was very good, stood still while I brushed and tacked up and behaved perfectly on the trail. He even did at least 4 small creek crossings, which were all the FIRST time he's done a creek crossing. The first two he jumped, but the others he HAD to go through so he did - and FAST! But overall it was great, and he loaded up fine both ways. Now, we're going to focus on neck reining until we get it down, because I'm SICK of having to ride with two hands, so Saturday evening I went and just worked on turning to the left with the rein on the right side of his neck. We've never done so many circles and ovals in our life.

I'm missing my cousins from the family reunion. :( It was so super fun being there, but now I miss them. Or perhaps I miss having NO responsibility whatsoever and just being able to goof off completely. *shrug* I am looking forward to the Maryland Rennaissance Faire, which me, Kate, Brandy, Sara, Bryan and Sabina (maybe) are going to. I can't wait!!!

No comments: