Thursday, May 15, 2008

I feeeeeeel good!

Okay, so guess what? TALEEA's my ROOMMATE!!!!! *SQUEALS* She's my friend from our stake - who is also out at BYU-Idaho - and she's my roommate! Okay, so it's not just chancey lovely coincidence, I actually found out what Apartments she was in, signed a lease and requested with fingers crossed to room in at LEAST the same apartment with her (each apartment has 3 bedrooms) and by golly she sent me and email and we're in the same ROOM! YAY! And we might have the same soccer class, so that'll be SO nice having someone I know to help get me adapted to life on campus.

Anyways, I feel good! Y'know why? Everyday this week (tomorrow and Saturday included ;D) I've eaten good (only a few messups but not majorly), worked out, and gotten schoolwork done. I accomplished my goal and am now done with Government, now I just have 16 days (minus two sundays, so really 14 days) to finish my Chemistry! ... :( Hopefully that'll be alright.

So here's some pics of comparison (the above quite a few months ago playing rockband, the most recent full-body-without-renaissance-clothing-pic I had), and a pic of me eating a healthy snack I made (does my face look thinner or is just my imagination?)





No comments: