Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Peachy Artichoke

I've had a good day so far. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to going to the gym. The endorphins were AMAZING today, because last Saturday I went to a Zumba class with my friend Lindsey from Anatomy and Physiology. She's like an exercise guru so I asked her how to increase/improve my stamina. She told me, "If you feel your body can go farther, then go farther! Push yourself!" and I did it tonight! I realized that when I'm on the elliptical, I don't really push myself at all and am barely sweating when I get off. So I upped the resistence, increased my pace and pushed pushed PUSHED. I was sweating and breathing hard the whole time and felt SO good! It was hard for awhile but after about 7 minutes it just got easier like I stepped into a rhythm. And then I lifted weights for awhile, which is my favorite! ;)

I had some canned peaches and am currently steaming/boiling two artichokes. I have lots of homework but I had a great day at Chemistry! I understood everything and then went to a tutor afterwards and solidified it. At the tutor, I met a new guy named James from my Chemistry class, invited him to come to the Pre-P.A. Society meeting.

Oh, I am an officer in the Pre-Physician's Assistant society. My FHE brother Garrett is the president... I think I already said that.

I actually was able to get up early this morning and now I just need to finish my Anat and Phys homework, my information for my "Teaching Toddlers Sign Language" presentation, cook a cake for Rebecca Deloatch's Birthday tomorrow, do my chemistry homework, start on my "study guides" for my Anat and Phys test this Friday. Well, I need to finish my chemistry reading. Right now I'm sitting on the couch with Shea (on her computer), Morgan is on the love seat (on her computer), Heather is sitting on the love seat's arm and Myra is on the floor talking about her sore boob that her coach accidentally hit during basketball practice. Life is always exciting in Apartment 201!!!!

No comments: