Thursday, February 14, 2008

aaaanxiousness!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Boy, do I wanna go to BYU Idaho right now! I'm so excited that I was finally accepted but now, waiting for my TRACK ASSIGNMENT to be decided and sent in the mail is killin' me! I have no closure! No date of anticipation! Nothing! Are they trying to drive me mad with anxiousness? Or anxiety...? Not sure of the word I'm looking for. But, I've spent the last couple hours straight looking at housing stuff, meal plans, maps of campus, off-campus housing, classes, minors, majors, all their activities, pictures of activites, anything related to EQUINES that I can find. It's driving me insane! I want to go NOW, yet at the same time I really wish someone was coming with me. I've no doubt I'll be kinda nervous, but I will do it, it'd just be nice if more people were at BYU Idaho. It seems like everyone goes to BYU, and only a few go to BYU I.

Couple new things: Justin's left eye is weeping, third eyelids on both eyes have been about 1/2 cm over his eye for the past month or so, and right eye has been red for the past month or so. Now I'm treating them both with a tea made from the herb Eyebright *crosses fingers* hope it works! Went to see him for the 3rd time this week today, did his eyes and worked with him on the ground. Done Parelli with him Monday, Tuesday and now Thursday and he's significantly improved (he's been obnoxious and bratty these days...). Hoorah! I'll give his eyes a week (I'm going to personally go to the barn to treat them twice a day) and then I'm calling the vet if the eyebright isn't helping.

I start training for the barn job -tentatively- Saturday at 9am. The barn manager is supposed to call me if she can't find someone to watch her kids, which we'll switch it to Monday if she is unsuccessful. Chemistry is going fine, although I've only worked on it once this week... >.< My room is clean after three-four weeks of it weighing on my mind - yay! I exercised everyday last week, and everyday - so far - this week, except for this morning because I was super-lazy and in my defense, I get a KILLER workout at Irish and today is just a cardio day, not a strength training/cardio day. I still need to improve my eating habits, I've been at 173.4 pounds for a looooong time and I want to see the 60's again! Mom ordered me two denim skirts, a black undershirt, a button up shirt and another shirt from Old Navy YAY! Me'n Kristen went shopping last week as well and I got stuff from Old Navy, St. Patrick's day earrings'n'such from Claire's, and finally some black shoes for church from Payless.

Ugh. I just had another wave of anxiousness to go to BYU Idaho. >_>

No comments: