Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kah-day-oh and Werk

I just did 5 minute warm-up, 20 minutes cardio, and a 5 minute cool-down. All to this "Dance" music CD I got from Wal*mart ages ago! It's got good beats on every song, which makes it nice to exercise to or clog to. Somehow, I kept it up despite my gasping breaths as I jogged around the house. xP

Now I have to go put on britches and head to work. There's horses to feed and policies to go over (staff meeting too-dey) Luckily though, Michelle Holling-Brooks (my boss's boss, and therefore my boss as well) said that since I was only going to be gone to school for six weeks, that she'd try to find someone to replace me JUST during that period. How nice of her! That's exactly what I was HOPING she'd say!

So now I work at the Roanoke Valley Therapeutic Riding's Barn Monday-Thursday mornings and Saturday mornings as a "barn employee"; I grain five horses, hay them all, clean the barn and fill their water trough. AND I'm going to BYU Idaho May 31st for check-in in my dorm and classes start June 4th- YIKES! Scary stuff!

No comments: