Wednesday, February 6, 2008

*sigh*

I didn't go visit Justin yesterday. v_v I feel like a bad horse owner! And it was such a lovely day too! Well, I'll just have to make up for it by visiting him today, and let's hope that it won't rain before me and him go on a ride and that the ground won't be too muddy.

Wow, today's wind feels utterly refreshing. It's overcast (my favorite!), cool (meaning 60's... disappointing for February, but not disappointing as weather), and the breeze is light, cold and fresh. I really like it, makes me all pensive and emotional. Makes me feel like "riding to high peak of yonder mount and feeling the wind caress my face as I gaze upon the valley stretched before me." Aha! Sounds nice, don't it? :-D I'm on my way to being a Novelist! ;) I love to write dramatic but vivid little thingys like that. Now, if I can just expand to writing a whole book...

My Chemistry is done for today! My exercising was done this morning! And I found, while most workout videos bore me because you're constantly doing something (whether cardio, weights, etc.) for 30 minutes straight, that Prevention's 3-2-1 Workout really isn't boring for me at all! I get bored so easily when I exercise: treadmill, 35+ minute workout videos, "irishing" downstairs. So it's nice that this workout doesn't bore me, and it's fun! It's 3 minutes of cardio, 2 minutes of strength training, and 1 minute of core body/ab movements. That small routine is put in six different segments where you work different parts of your body in the strength training part. I just wish it had a 'thighs' section, and I wish the "glutes" workout worked them a little bit more... but oh well! That's another one of my problems, I do a workout video and wish it had different workouts to work different things.

Oh! I just forgot! I have a book I want to finish devouring!

No comments: