Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wonderment

I've always wondered if I will be the type of person to ignore my friends if I ever get a boyfriend. It's a curiousity since I've never had the experience. But it's been on my mind alot lately, 'specially if there's some lone nerd that has no friends at BYU Idaho that I end up taking pity on, befriending and then of course having to fall in love with them because they're so cute and no one else is available. I just read a book though called "As Always, Dave" and I've thoroughly decided that I simply canNOT marry a man from Utah or Idaho, or that fits the criteria and mindset of a typical mormon guy. And I mean the not-so-delightful typical mormon guy, the kind that is SO mormon and not so much like a NORMAL person.

So this means I'll have to find an out-of-state nerd, even if he's from Oregon :-P

No comments: