Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Latest Husband Checklist

Okay, so I have to admit, I've been watching lots of romance movies (most of which end up with hearwarming weddings and kids). Don't worry though, it hasn't gotten me desperate OR depressed because I'm "alone" *sticks out tongue at word 'alone'* which I think is silly, I want to remain single for awhile yet and just have some fun!

What it HAS done, is made me think alot about my future husband and what qualities I want him to have:

-Return missionary, OR at least a faithful Latter-day Saint with a strong testimony of the gospel, Jesus Christ, etc. who will go to church for himself and not for anyone else
-Has to be a cowboy or definently horse-oriented/horseback riding/ or willing and anxious to learn about horses and to ride
-Either a clean southern man with a southern accent, OR a native american, OR irish, OR italian (and I mean those with their accompanying accents)
-Preferably a good singer
...but at least has to know how to dance, or is willing and anxious to learn
-Tall, much taller than me seeing as how I want tall sons
-Brown hair or darker (as this is sort of a superficial request, as is the 'tall', it is flexible and depends on the person) seeing as how I dream of having the first black/dark brown haired baby/toddler/kid in our family (can't ya just see a cute little girl with dark brown hair pulled into braids?)

And last of all:

I need my first kiss to be under mistletoe, all complete with sparkling Christmas lights. I've decided that it's the ONLY way I will accept my first kiss, and it helps me resolve to not just let ANY guy kiss me. Though I'm doing a good job at keeping my kiss-free lips so far. (hahahahaha, no kidding)

And he has to propose good. For heaven's sakes he's got to be creative, I mean, it's gotta be something I'll remember forever.

*sighs dreamily* Okay! I'm out of my romantic mood now, this post was more of a distraction from something else anyways. I just thought I better blog this junk to show future generations.

No comments: