Friday, February 15, 2008

Pictures!



Since Sarah just told me (as her whole fam, Maggie Moo included, dropped by on their way to Tennessee) that a blog without pictures is a blog that doesn't get read. Well, since I haven't taken any pictures recently (except for some of Justin on Laura's cam that I have yet to upload) I'll show yall what I did with Mom's new laptop the other day.



So, her computer has this webcam built in, that's really cool! You have the mirror affect (which I used to make myself a twin, or make my face funny); flames (I am on fire); snow falling; different city scenes; a tour through space; one was 'Flying Hero' but none of the pics turned out real well; and a sheep head and others. It was really fun to play with.









As you can see, there are aLOT that I took and I just couldn't pick a favorite!













2 comments:

Sabina said...

I love these pictures Mary they make me laugh! hahahahahaha

Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH Mary! Those pictures are great! I LOVE the one with the snow. Your expression is priceless! And the airplane, and the city! OH you had me rolling! Thanks for putting pictures on your blog so I can read it HAHAHA

Now I need to take my own advice. My last post has NO pictures! AHHHH!